This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $636 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We require a developer to create a HTML version of a ‘Explorer’ we originally created in flash. Please see the attached .swf file for reference. Please note that you will be creating a dynamic template that will allow us to create variations of the explorer. This ‘template’ will pull data from a database that will determine the following:
• The Background image (the image size will change)
• The number of tips
• Tip coordinates
• The number of segments per tip
• The background colour
• The slice colour of the tip
• Tip Title Colour
• Tip description font colour
• Page description (font size and background color)
• You must use PHP to connect to the database
• It must work in all modern browsers: IE8 +, Firefox 8 +, Chrome 10+, and Safari 5+
• The animations must work exactly as in the swf file attached.
• The tip sizes and colours should be the same as the swf file attached.
• I should be able to make changes to the template easily using CSS. This should include, hotspot size, tip size, font styles, and colours.
• Must work on mobile devices (tablets and smart phones)
This template will be part of a larger online learning course that we are creating. The course connects to a MySQL database to render all of the items (pages) for the course. A course may use the template you create a number of times within the course, so we require a single dynamic template that changes depending on the data that is delivered to it. Please see the following for an example of an o
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online