We require a developer to create a HTML version of a ‘Explorer’ we originally created in flash. Please see the attached .swf file for reference. Please note that you will be creating a dynamic template that will allow us to create variations of the explorer. This ‘template’ will pull data from a database that will determine the following:
• The Background image (the image size will change)
• The number of tips
• Tip coordinates
• The number of segments per tip
• The background colour
• The slice colour of the tip
• Tip Title Colour
• Tip description font colour
• Page description (font size and background color)
• You must use PHP to connect to the database
• It must work in all modern browsers: IE8 +, Firefox 8 +, Chrome 10+, and Safari 5+
• The animations must work exactly as in the swf file attached.
• The tip sizes and colours should be the same as the swf file attached.
• I should be able to make changes to the template easily using CSS. This should include, hotspot size, tip size, font styles, and colours.
• Must work on mobile devices (tablets and smart phones)
This template will be part of a larger online learning course that we are creating. The course connects to a MySQL database to render all of the items (pages) for the course. A course may use the template you create a number of times within the course, so we require a single dynamic template that changes depending on the data that is delivered to it. Please see the following for an example of an o
12 freelancers are bidding on average $638 for this job
Hi, I would love to help you working on this job. In the swf, when you have multiple tips opened only is animated the last opened... I suppose that it's a bug? Best Regards. Leo.-
Webmaster from 1994, OpenLazslo and now TweenMax library developer. The solution will be fast, work in desktop and mobile browsers and be easily configurable (possibly CSS values).
Hi, Greetings! We have expertise in .net, Java, Wordpress, PHP, CSS, C#.net, HTML, MySQL. kindly refer the PM and attached sample for more details. Best Regards Sanju Gupta
Hi There, Greeting! We went through your project description and understood the basic requirements.For more details please check with the private message box. Thanks & Regards Jeny Olits