Internet Booking Engine in PHP w/ Flight and Hotels 3rd party back end integration, B2C, B2B, B2B2C, White Labeling
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7639 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
A web portal and an IBE for a travel agency in PHP/MySQL using one of the following frameworks as its code base:
- Drupal 7
- Symfony 2
A complete internet booking engine with flight and hotels integrated into it from a 3rd party providers, a CMS, support center, and chat.
The solution should be extendable and allow the integration of cars, tours, and packages IN THE FUTURE, it will contain B2C, B2B, B2B2C, White Labeling, and payment gateway integration (PayPal, will add credit card IN THE FUTURE).
Multi languages support is required but will be published in English only.
Galileo by Travelport GDS integration for flights is required, design should consider adding others providers IN THE FUTURE.
HotelsPro integration for hotels is required.
XML specification and API documentation for both Galileo and HotelsPro will NOT BE PROVIDED, bidders should have worked on similar projects and should have implemented the client web service API in PHP which will be delivered as part of this project deliverables.
AGAIN: XML spec. & API docs will NOT BE PROVIDED.
- Complete and fully-functional ready-to-run source code with its database populated and operational.
(we === our travel agency)
What we need:
1. B2C module used for customers.
2. B2B module used for business partners.
3. B2B2C module where used for customer of business partners.
4. White labeling (private label) where business partners can have their own website design and logo.
5. Integration of Galileo by Travelport flight GDS.
6. Integration of HotelsPro XML.
7. One payment Getaway (PayPal).
8. Social Media Optimization.
9. Search Engine optimization.
10. Mobile and tablet Optimization.
# IBE Features
- Manage markups per B2B vendor, B2C customer, and per back end provider.
- Manage commissions per B2B vendor, and per back end provider.
- Auto Emails for reports to Admin.
- Email Notification
- Credit/Cash limits
- Multi Currency support
- Transaction Reports
- Online Modifications
- Online Cancellation
- Highly modular design
- Scalable Architecture
- Multi Layout (Multiple Sites) based on the domain name and/or the URL (/context-prefix) for white labeling.
- Integrated CMS
- Completely Web based
- XML based Connectivity
1) Website needs to be designed from the ground up, with a integrated booking engine backend from a 3rd party. The site must seem to stand independently.
2) Web site design in PSD format will be provided by us.
3) Adequate revisions until we are satisfied with the project.
4) Professional work.
# Additional Project Description:
(*) Flight search:
Copy the functionality of Turkish Airline [url removed, login to view]; oneway, roundtrip, and multi city lookup; whole week view of the results with cheapest fare, allow anonymous user to book a flight and to create a PNR.
(*) Online chat for B2C users and B2B partners, the ability to assign staff members to answer queries from both users categories.
(*) Call center for B2B partners, where tickets and issued can be sent and resolved.
We will award the project after reviewing relevant portfolios of sites you have completed. Please provide us with travel websites only.
A key success for the project is delivery on time, dedicate as many developers as needed to finish on time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online