Hi developers, Magento, Magento extension experts,
I already posted this project quite a while ago but have not awarded it yet. Sorry to all bidders who placed a bid last time, but I had to finish something very important in between.
Now this project is highest priority and has to be finished !!asap!!.
There have been some changes which make the development even easier + the site more user friendly.
Based on long time web development experience, I tried to describe the project extensively. If you still have questions pls. don't hesitate to send me a PM.
The task is to integrate similar functionalities of: [login to view URL] (without Preview Mode / Vorschau Modus) into an existing Magento Shop (CE 220.127.116.11 - with no products yet).
You will have to create a fully working dummy according to site structure and specifications attached..
!!!You do not have to fill the whole shop with products and data!!!
The Shop already exists.
+++!!! Please read the project detail files attached carefully before making an offer. If anything is unclear please send me a PM, Placeholder bids will be ignored !!!+++
Again, please only BID if:
- Absolutely firm with Magento / Magento extension development (no core files modification in regard of future magento updates)
- You are familiar with the latest programming techniques (PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, etc. - !!no Flash!!)
- You are able to produce 100% clean, valid, well commented, Cross Browser tested Code
- You are able to produce clean professional Layouts (although guidline provided) Final goal: lightweight, clean, according to magento template used = fortis: [login to view URL]
- You have the resources to finish this project as fast as possible
- You are a fluent English or German speaker/writer
- You provide input, give feedback and make improvements where needed by yourself if necessary.
I'm looking for a long term collaboration!
Project Overview: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For details pls. read files attached carefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Product Selection with Magento Page NAV /or search -> Standard Magento Product page -> order ->
- Prompt for user image Upload (Tiff, jpg)
- Upload Progress with additional AD Slideshow
- Image quality/Format calculation
- Image manipulation ( Rotation, View options) for some products Bleed Frame
- Selectable Options (Productcategory, Materialcat., Producttype) which exactly mirror the content af Magento Shop Main Navigation
+ Format and Options - These categories have to be easily removable/extendable for the future.
- TIPP Box (variable Content for each Product)
- "Temporary" Shopping Cart
-> Finally when all user image changes are made and all options are chosen -> ADD TO STANDARD MAGENTO CART -> When order is finally fulfilled -> Transfer temporary stored Image(s) + Text file with User Data from DB to a FTP accessible Folder on Server.
-> When order is not fulfilled:
Not registered User: Temporarily keep stored Data / make re-accessible with cookie
or if registered User , store into User's Account.
PS: There will also be Products without "Image Manipulation Option" which still should go directly into the standard Magento cart.
Simple Clean Admin Backend for:
- Entering the Product Options, available Formats, Prices, bleed, etc. for each corresponding Magento Product used in the image maipulation process
- Tipp for each product
- Help Content
Shop Hosting environment: You will have all rights on the server including DB Setup
CloudLinux 6.x (64-bit)