Magento Store Implementation + Plug Ins + Theme
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $278 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a Magento expert to help configure a Magento store, add and configure plugins and tweaks an existing theme (Colors, Fonts, etc.)
The theme used is:
[url removed, login to view]
The tweaks needed will most likely be only colors/fonts/logo, etc. and very minor layout. As far as theme, I just need help to get the site configured to look good to launch.
In addition to having the theme fully configured, we will need to add/enable other functionalities via plugins or built in functions.
The needed functionalities will be:
- Generic content pages (about us, contact, history, etc.)
- Glossary of terms
- Blog (Using wordpress plugin)
- Directory of downloadable files (similar to [url removed, login to view])
- Show video demo for products ([url removed, login to view])
- Special pricing for dealers (Via customer class)
- Shipping integration with UPS Worldship (Plugin)
- Manual orders ([url removed, login to view])
- RMA management (Plug in)
You should also be very good with programming, should we need to modify code if some plugins do not work ok.
The expected deliverable is to provide fully configured site ready to launch with sample products only.
I will provide full site map and wireframe.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online