Magento theming and development for existing site
- Status Completed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 67
We are looking for an experienced Magento developer to assist in the re-theming and extension of the functionality of an existing, responsive Magento storefront. We are looking for someone who can quickly implement these changes, timeframe of deliverables will be heavily weighed when selecting candidates.
We will provide Photoshop mockups of key pages of the new theme. This need not be a ground-up build of a theme, many elements from the existing theme can be kept. Additionally, if you have a base theme that you work from, and it's easier to implement the changes from that theme, you may do so.
Additional functionality to be included:
- A store finder extension installed and configured, [url removed, login to view]
- A form builder extension installed (Need not be themed) and first form created
- Modify category listing pages to be able to add intro text and customizable H1 tags
- Installation of a slider, like [url removed, login to view]
- Modification of main navigation to be able to add Pages, as well as categories.
The right candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate expertise in as many of these areas as possible with site examples
- Create or modify Magento theme files based on an existing Photoshop mockup.
- Work within the existing responsive design or use a responsive framework to implement new design
- Install additional extensions
- Be able to complete this work by the scheduled due dates.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online