Minor modifications in a Drupal site
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 15
We have a preliminary draft of a site designed in Drupal at www.neuroncology.net. In one section we have a page with the acces to a private intranet:
[url removed, login to view]
The registration and recover pwd links are protected by "areyouhuman" captcha ([url removed, login to view])
However the login page ([url removed, login to view]) has not integrated the verification code.
1. either to integrate "areyouhuman" in this page or another captcha verification script but not recaptcha
2. Remove the login intranet box in the top right of all the pages ([url removed, login to view])
3. Suggest and implement the code to track the visited pages and users who visited the site. Either internal or external options are OK.
4. Generate an invoice when the task is completedGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online