Modify existing website PHP code with HTML/CSS
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 20
I own the website [url removed, login to view] and am looking to have the following changes made to it:
- Add meta description tags and text (that displays on the web page) to each category page that says "Labrador Puppies for Sale in name_of_state" or "Adult Labrador Retrievers - name_of_state", etc
- Add map to each category page
- larger font just for the ad text
- increase number of recent ads on home page from 3 to 5
- bring up ad detail page with map displayed, but reverse order – all text, then the map
I have a test website location that I will provide to whoever gets the job. I will ask you to make the changes and verify them on the test location and then just tell me which files have been changed. I prefer to make the final changes to the actual website myself. That way I understand the code a bit better and am able to support and modify it myself in the future.
Thanks and good luck to all bidding.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online