Monopoly Betting Game
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $662 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Hello, I need a monopoly game, where users can join a host and bet (gambling..)
--------- Depositing funds ---------
in the website, ill be using the currency bitcoins so users can add bitcoins to their wallet, so I will be needing a function to add bitcoins and another function to withdraw bitcoins..
--------- Monopoly Game ---------
1. Important notes:
- bitcoin is a virtual currency
- Please check: [url removed, login to view] this website has some live quotes about bitcoin to usd exchange rate... so when I say $5 it means [url removed, login to view] (the exchange rate) so I will need a calculator for this..
- Bid: Before the Game Start the User will host a game and Enter a bid, that each player will play in that game must pay for it
- Bid = B
- Bitcoin Value
- X = Number Of Players Available in the hosted Table
- Y = Number of Players Playing
- Z = Maximum Players Can join the hosted Table
- Fees for Every Match:
- Fees = F
- Minimum BV = $5 (Always, B ≧ $5)
- if BV ≦ $20 F = B x 1.1 (10% fees)
- if BV ≦ $50 F = B x 1.1 (10% fees)
- if BV ≦ $80 F = B x [url removed, login to view] (15% fees)
- if BV ≧ $100 F = B x 1.2 (20% fee)
- BV: Players will use their bitcoins to bid on a table, so when I mean $5 is [url removed, login to view] and so on.. I need a live quotes
- Host Can kick players in the Hosted Table
- After Host Start the games, His Balance on the Game will not be the website Bitcoin, it will be a virtual balance for monopoly currency in $
- I setup Prices for apartments, Hotel, house... (in game prices)
- All in-game Prices are not related to the main balance of bitcoins (only B and F are related!!)
- When user Launch the game (monopoly), he will see hosted games [boarded table: Name, Host, Bid, Players: X/Z, Status: Preparing or Playing ]
- Search, Users can use search for a game by NAME
- specacte, users can spectacte games.
- User click on Host a game to begin
- After clicking it, He will need to complete the form
- Name: (The name of the game)
- Bid: (the amount required to enter)
- Fees: A read-only Label that will show the fees
- Max Players in Hosted Table: Z
- Starting Cash: When the host start the game, ever player playing in that host Will get that on start
- If S > x then show an error, we will change x after changing the ingame prices for everything...
- After Completing the form he will need to pay the bid and the Fees, and his game will be shown in the lobby
- Another user wanna join his table, so when he double click on the hosted game, he will need to pay the Bid amount and the Fees Amount that the host has set
- After the user has joined and decided to forfeit he click a button and the Bid amount and the fees amount that he paid will be refunded to his balance.
- If the host wanna cancel the hosted game he clicks a button and the Bid amount and the fees amount will be refunded for each user in the table and the hosted table will be deleted from the lobby
- if the host decide to Start he clicks a button and it will show a message for the users in the table that do you wanna start the game? (Accept or Decline) if all Users Accepted the game starts, if one user declines it goes back to the hosted table..
- then the monopoly will start and have the same rules just another monopoly game
- Host can not Play with himself
3. Game Ending:
- After The Game End, the Username who dominated and won he Will earn: W = Y x B By Showing a Message box and delete the old host from the lobby
- After the host has started a game, another username can spectate the game.
Website design: I need a single page that will show the whole plugin, I want it similar to [url removed, login to view]
Cheapest Bidder will be awarded,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online