PHP Form and User Cake
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 19
This is quite a simple project for the right person. I need to build this form [url removed, login to view] and connect it to a database. This form will be protect so only the logged in users can submit it. I have already installed Usercake here :[url removed, login to view]
All you got to do is set the permission through admin panel.
Here is where the project gets hard.
1. The user should be able to see their entries when they are logged in.
2. They should be able to change their entries "Form Fields" any time.
3. There should be a file submission mechanism. The files should be saved on the server under that specific username and only that user should be able to see his files.
4. The form should be synced to the admin panel of usercake so the admin should be able to see, Update and edit the user's info and Form Fields.
5. I want the admin panel to contain a list of the usernames and when the admin clicks on the user he should see the form fields and files submitted.
Please make the form look like this: [url removed, login to view]
Just copy the look not the fields.
Please put comment for every class and major function.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online