This project involves making the rating section fully functional my site…. There are three types of ratings that need to be considered.
- The database table “UPCRatings” needs to be created and given the fields “User”, “Item”, “Rating” and any other fields that may be needed.
- All item ratings are stored in the UPCRatings database.
- The rating stars associated with these ratings are on the items and category pages.
- The database table “ReviewRatings” needs to be created and given the fields “User”, “Item”, “ReviewID”, and any other fields that may be needed.
- All reviews for each item are stored in the ReviewRatings database.
- The rating stars associated with these ratings are on the item pages.
- The database table “UserRatings” needs to be created and given the fields “User”, “Rater”, “TransactionID”, “Comments” and any other fields that may be needed.
- User ratings are displayed on the user feedback page.
- This database does not have stars associated with it.
How the ratings stars should work.
- The ratings stars are dual purpose stars.
o The fill of the stars will be gold and will display the ratings overall average rating. The ratings average will be calculated from the database it is associated with.
o The outline of the stars will be black, or some other color that stands out and matches the site at the same time, and will display the users individual rating.
- The rating stars will also be used to set the rating by the user. When the stars are hovered, the outline will adjust in “half star” increments and when clicked, it will set that rating for the user.
Any concers you may have before bidding, please ask.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $80 for this job
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 year of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.