PSD to HTML/CSS One-Page
This project was successfully completed by FelixCosma for $35 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Completed In4 days
We need to convert a website (.PSD) into HTML5/CSS, responsive so it looks good on mobile phones. The site is pretty simple, everything in one page nothing fancy, I've attach a .jpg of the site. Please read this whole description:
There will be some minor changes from the .JPG attached and the final version:
1) Changes of text (where it says logo name it will say the website of the client, where it says Profesores will say Profesores Destacados)
2) We will add more text (under the section "Profesores Destacados" the client wishes to add some bubbles with text.
3) The facebook and twitter icons will move to the header.
4) In the "Contactanos" section the client wishes to add his phone an email.
5) In this .JPG is missing the copyright section, that comes with a copyright text and a logo, nothing else.
All this changes will be ready before we award the project, we will upload the final screenshot in the next couple of days. As you can see, there isn't any sustancial differences between this .JPG and the final version we are working on.
1) Convert the final .PSD we will upload to HTML/CSS, being responsive so it looks good in mobile browsers and running in SurrealCMS (check point 2). The site has to be W3C validated before final approval.
2) The site will be using a CMS called "Surreal CMS" ([url removed, login to view]), so the client can modify his design by himself. For the site being able to be compatible with SurrealCMS all you need is to add a class to the parts of the site that will be editable (example: class="editable"), this is, every text and every photo of the site. Please have in mind that you have to make the "SLIDER" and "TOOLTIPS" (see below) editable also. For full documentation on SurrealCMS you can read: [url removed, login to view]
There is a 30 day trial on SurrealCMS and/or we can give you access from our account to test the site before approval.
3) The 2 contact forms should be programed and ready to use. The success (Your message has been sent) and error alert (There is a field missing) should appear in the same page.
- In the top of the site there is a serious of links, when "mouse over" the background color changes like in "Sobre Nosotros". Once clicked, that link should make your browser scroll to the section clicked.
- The picture of the girl with the text "High School" "Nulla dui puris..." is actually a SLIDER of 4 pictures and text that change each time. This must be editable in SurrealCMS (check documentation).
- Every icon under the girl photo and text slider comes with a different tool tip that appears when mose is over. This tooltips must be editable in SurrealCMS (check documentation)
- The 5 stars under "Profesores" section have to be separated so the client can add or delete stars in every case.
- Under "Contactanos" there are TWO different contact forms that should be working once the project is finished. One is for asking the services of my client and the other one is for applying a job with my client.
In the left form there is a calendar, once the mouse is over the date box it should appear this calendar for selecting the date.
In the right form there is a buttom called "Upload CV" which lets the user upload a .doc, .docx or .pdf file with his resume (no other type of files please).
In case you have any questions, please let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online