PSD to HTML5 Concrete5 Theme Based on Bootstrap 2.1.1
This project was awarded to chander1980 for $100 NZD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 NZD
Integrate the newly created design (PSD) into the Bootstrap & Bootstrap Buttons Concrete5 theme.
I have recently had a Freelancer design a new website (home page mockup) for my business. I now need someone with HTML5, CSS3 & JQuery skills, who is also familiar with Concrete5 Themes, to integrate the design from the PSD file into a copy of the Bootstrap theme.
1. A copy of PSD (see attached)
2. A copy of both the Bootstrap & Bootstrap Buttons Concrete5 packages (HTML5, CSS3, JQuery & PHP files) - see [url removed, login to view]
1. A fully functional Bootstrap Concrete5 theme that has embraced the design provided.
2. Inclusion of the Bootstrap Buttons where appropriate
3. Design of currently used Concrete5 Addon - Testimonials 1.5 - see [url removed, login to view]
4. Ensure the design employs modern Web Design techniques: e.g. Custom Top Navigation bar when scrolling, Fluid viewing pane resizing (already catered within Bootstrap theme, but needs to work across all modern Browsers), Correct rendering across Desktop & Mobile devices.
Basically we need someone to deliver a high quality conversion of the Bootstrap theme that employs the Design concepts and elements described in the PSD file.
Tidy & well documented changes to all files required. Poor quality or inconsistent naming conventions or comments will not be accepted.
If you are not familiar with Concrete5 then you will not be considered on this occasion.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online