I'm building a POC for a B2B website that will sync with a native iPhone app. In the initial development, i have the following requirements:
1. Install Drupal 7.2
2. Install the Commerce module and all prerequisite files
3. Install the Services module and all prerequisite files (for web services or a similar RESTful API for Drupal)
4. Install a module to restrict access to products (records) in a database based on authenticated User ID (meaning Brand A can only CRUD products in the database that belong to Brand A). I was thinking that the Premium Content module might allow for this functionality.
5. Create a web page for Retailer (Customer) to update their information (Name, Address, email, etc.)
6. Create a web page for Orders to allow a retailer and brands to view only orders to which they are related.
7. Create a web page for Products to allow brands to CRUD products.
Have included some wireframes for "conceptual" design (I obviously expect more user experience than the wireframe).
12 freelancers are bidding on average $691 for this job
It's an easy task for us.We have gone through your requirements and we are ready to start the work immediately on your project. Please see the attached list of company's projects. Also please check the PMB.Thanks.