Seeking someone to code in the Slim micro PHP framework to add/fix stuff on my website
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $173 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Hello, I am seeking for someone to complete my website. The website is coded in Slim micro PHP framework ([url removed, login to view]).
Things that need to be completed:
• I would like the search engine to incorporate the jQuery autocomplete so it provides suggestions/autocomplete while you start typing letters in the search field. The suggested info must come from a database in MySQL (the database containing nightclubs, bars, and restaurants)
• Under “Top 5 Nightspots” it displays the top 5 in each category. Once the users clicks “View more”, I would like them to be navigated to another page that will display the top 20 with a button at the bottom saying “load more”. Once the “load more” button is clicked, I would like 10 more to appear at the bottom. Here is an example of the “load more” function: [url removed, login to view]
• For the company profile page (Example of a company page: [url removed, login to view]), under the “review” tab, the submitted reviews/comments need to be displayed in the appropriate place. It needs to be ported from the old layout and fixed so it does not mess up the new layout; otherwise it will have to be recoded from scratch.
• When companies are edited in the admin panel, the “hours of operation” and the “category” fields always reset. This needs to be fixed so it does not reset every time I enter to make changes to a company profile.
• The part that says “Find Events” in the header needs to display the user avatar (50x50). If the user is not logged in, or someone is visiting the website, I would like a default avatar to appear (I will provide the image).
Please note: I will be providing all the html pages needed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online