This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $301 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
I have a site that is database drive, made of php using jquery and I need a GUI interface where I can define a list of values and create a new instance of the site using these values.
The site to be replicated is not huge. It is about 40 files and a database, along with a font folder and some other things. At the time it is replicated, the DB and the site are empty, so no site data is transferred.
What I need are the following things to be editable in a definitions file using a GUI. Once defined, clicking save on this GUI would then create the new instance of the site, create the new db and launch it.
* All style colors. There are about 20 colors to choose from. We will need a color selector on the GUI form.
* Page title, meta desc. and keywords for each page with an option of clicking a box and populating the meta data for this page with the meta data defined for the previous page.
* location folder name. If the new instance is called gghht, then it will create a folder on the server called /gghht/ and put it in there.
* Define admin user so that when it is installed, the admin can sign in.
So really what I need is to define the style sheet and define other fields.
If you can make this where it has other editable regions that I can add to other areas of the site down the road, in other words make is scalable for a non programmer, that will be great.
Feel free to ask questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online