Web Control Panel For Cloud Servers
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4480 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need a application, that will help a user manage a cloud server. Application will have these features:
1. Application will be protected by username and password (User will set the username and password, the first time they access the application.)
2. The username and password should be stored on the server, not in a database. (Username and Database should be able to be changed, after user logs in the first time.)
3. Application will have ftp client built into the application (HTML5/Jquery), that allows the customer to upload files.
4. Application will also allow user to create, delete or change directory or password for ftp account.
5. Application will allow user to create, delete or add a database to the server.
6. Application will have a html/jquery file manager - built into the browser, that allows them to edit their files quickly, without ftp. This will only edit files and folders in the /var/www/html directory. Other directories will have to be accessed through FTP or SSH by user.
7. Application will allow user to change root mysql password.
7.a ( Application should have a button, linking user to the phpMyAdmin application, already installed on the server.
8. Application will have built-in SSH Terminal that will access the server, with root privledges, directly.
9. Application should be encoded in ioncube. We would like to create 1 version of this software that is open source and another version of this software that requires a license to use.
10. Application should allow user to Restart Server, Restart Apache Server and Restart MySQL Server.
11. Server will have a text file pre-installed with a certain product name.. and the contents of this text file should be displayed in the application.
12. Application should have clean CSS3 and HTML5 design. We are not looking for cloned sites but a great developer.
13. Application will also have server monitor script (which we have already built), built into the application.
Let me know if you can do these things. We will look through all applications and then decide. Thanks for reading.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online