Web application development - PHP, MySQL, jQuery, MVC
This project received 56 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2054 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
We are looking for a talented person or team to complete development of a web site in the energy conservation space. The developer currently on the project has had to leave the project for at least a couple of months due to personal issues and we would like to keep the momentum moving towards a limited launch. The person or team should have the following skills:
* PHP development, including the ability to use the MVC approach to development and a familiarity or willingness to work with the Kohana framework.
* MySQL development
* An ability to integrate with Facebook is a plus, as we would like to integrate with the FB platform.
* Ability to test what they develop! This is a data-heavy application and the developer will have to ensure that they will
* Ability to communicate in English.
* Ability to understand and extend an existing code base.
* Good judgment & decision making ability pertaining to programming and UI / UX.
We expect that there are two - three weeks of work left (75 - 100 hours), and would like to see 20-30 hours of work per week of output, not including the walkthoughs and ramp up time. While cost is not the only consideration, there is definitely a budget to consider and we are looking for talent in the neighborhood of $20 - $25 per hour.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online