Website Drupal 7
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 9
BEFORE YOU BID
* remember that we are Europe, all bids are in USD, ensure you know how to convert your currency to ours for an accurate bid
* do not make preliminary bids. your first bid must be the correct bid amount
* ensure you read the description below and follow instructions before bidding.
* changing your bid later will make you LOSE the project, so don't be hasty!
* only bid on this project if you can post in the message board how you break up the costs for the project. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
My client needs to design a simple Intranet Template and install and configure it so that it has;
See attached file.
The better you understand their website, the better you are able to do this project for us.
WHAT I WILL SUPPLY
* I will provide dev server ftp mysql pdf requirements
* I can supply distribution Drupal
* I can supply the theme Drupal
* I will manage the project and ensure daily code updates are given by the freelancer who is awarded the project.
A FREELANCER WHO IS ***EXPERIENCED*** WITH *** Drupal 7*** AND **Drupal 7 THEMES*** WILL BE PREFERRED WHEN AWARDING THE PROJECT
The reason why we prefer someone experienced with Drupal 7 is because it will leverage your time and effort, to reduce project costs. We will supply the project (themes,modules, and report etc...)
YOU MUST FILL IN THE GAPS
* This is a complete Drupal project, ensure that you are VERY familiar with the features of attached file before bidding on the project
* provide a time estimate for development
* provide a time estimate for testing
* my client will provide details for the theme designs a little later, you will have to design sometheme and a once we give the name of our company and the color schemes for the designs.
* project must be properly tested on my servers before opening the website to the public, i don't know how long you will need for testing. Provide time estimate for testing please.
* you must create the dummy data for project testing as well.
* I will require minimum 3 months support once the website is open for the general public, for bug fixes in the code and other general support issues that may
* Payment only after operation execution. I will create a milestone and I will release see progress 50%. I will write the fine review.
* Write in your bid word "I read".
HOW WE WILL PAY THE FREELANCER
We propose to pay the freelancer as follows:
* 10% of bid will go into Escrow before project commences, and will be released from escrow when a draft version can be demonstrated
* another 40% of bid will go into escrow once the draft has been demonstrated, and will be released after the project has been successfully tested
* the final 50% will go into escrow after the project testing is finished, launched and open for public.
we look forward to your bids.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online