insurance price comparison website
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $726 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I'm in the process of building a price comparison website for the insurance business. Am working with a separate agency on the UI and front end. Currently seeking back end web development. The basic coding functionality that will be needed are the following:
1) Username & Password services - customers should be able to create a username(email address) and password and login to our website as required. Will also need backend database setup to store this data along with address and contact info on amazon web services
2) Price comparison - The site should be able to go and retrieve prices from ~ 15 individual insurance websites and display the prices on our page.
3) Shopping cart, Payment Processing & Backend - Customers should be able to chose a plan from the previous step and add to their shopping cart. We gather all the required information, complete payments for the insurance policy and then finish the paperwork at the backend with the insurance providers automatically.
4) Coupon codes at checkout - We provide customers the option to type in a coupon code at checkout before completing payment.
5) Reviews - Customers should be able to provide feedback for their insurance provider alone on our website and this information should be easily accessible to us from a database.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online