Frontend for Zabbix Monitoring system leveraging Codeigniter based module system
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 9
The zabbix front end need to be replaced by jquery/twitter bootstrap based codeigniter module. Actually we use codeigniter based CMS and we need a front end for zabbix.
Deep knowledge of Zabbix server, configurations, templates are required.
We are developing a multi tenant saas for a client and this need to be handled. Potential long term development as well.
1. Configure Zabbix to support in a multi-tenant environment (There are couple of solutions available)
2. Use Zabbix api to replace the Zabbix frontend --leveraging jquery/twitter bootstrap and codeigniter module concept. The SaaS is built on PyroCMS.
3. Leverage Graphene real time chart API (D3, [url removed, login to view]) for real time charting.. like charts for all templates.
4. Automate the process of template creation and configuration for all major databases, devices and so on. (Basically enable everything)
5. Automate Zabbix server and agent installation (latest) based on the tenant.
Zabbix provides APIs and using which we can built the module. For charting, I would like to do using
Graphene real time chart API (D3, [url removed, login to view])
[url removed, login to view]
Only serious freelancers who can work and complete these tasks quickly are needed.
Price : I am choosing it as Small Project since that is the best option I could get.
Any interested parties? to take this interesting project? We can discuss more as we move forwardGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online