Searching for a PHP Programmer that can develop below requriments.
Have to be made in codeigniter or other php frameworks.
Before you bid:
- Show 1 code example of your work.
- Show minumum 3 websites you have created in PHP
- In my deal i DON'T pay upfronts. When you are 25% done, i pay 25% of the amount we agreed and when you're 50% done, i pay 25% more and so on.
Part 1 (25%):
The website has to be done in PHP, MySQL
- Focus on security and speedness (Page speed, use gtmetrix), minify, caching etc.
- Must represent what the page offers, different bullets
- A large call to action button that leads to the sign up page.
- Login with email and password
- Ability to press forgotten password
- It will cost $ 200 to join, payment via. PayPal in the first place.
- User can sign up via. Facebook, LinkedIn or manually.
- Real Name, Address, City, State, Company, CVR Tags of one's skills, such as "Web design", "Programming", "Innovation", etc. (These tags must be admin to edit or create in admin)
As a logged in user:
- My Account
- Ability to edit its information.
- Ability to delete his account.
- Ability to see your balance (and withdraw)
- Withdraws will work that way, that admin gets an email when a user wanna withdraw.
- Must contain different "topics" where people can post messages and comments in differenet categories.
- Users are awarded points by writing comments and posts.
- Will show the top 10 best users by "this day", "this week", "this month", "this year", "All-time"
- Purchase and sale section (Listings)
- Registered users can put items up for sale like ebay with categories and costum fields.
- Registered users can buy these things of others.
Part 2 (25%):
- Documents page
- Users can upload PDF, DOC, DOCX, EXCEL etc documents and put a price of per. Download or whether it should be free.
- Users can download these documents and pay (unless they are free)
- Video Guides
- Users must be able to upload videos (Option to choose free or if it cost a user to view the video)
- Users must be able to see these videos.
- The user must land on a page where all the "offer" is set. These administrators can deploy the backend. Must be a picture, description and a unique link as admin sets.
- Search profiles
- Ability to search profiles and networks based on competencies (tags), region, name, etc.
- Users have their own profile where they can post news (like facebook), upload photos and the ability to see one's network and capabilities.
- Users can create events and choose private or public and invite users from network.
- Users can say "I come", "I cannot come",
- Overview (So users can take tasks etc.)
- User can create task like taskrabbit. "I need a programmer to help us doing this and this".. "Our budget is $3000"... The user can choose the competence (tags) and user press "Submit task". When it submits all users with those tags will get notificed via email and the users own notification (like facebook)
Part 3: (25%)
- Search Capital (Investors)
- Users can type description and it will send email + notification to all users with tags "investor"
- Users can communicate and connect though profiles.
- Invite partner / friend / family / network
- Ability to invite their friends, partners, family networks to the page where you earn 20% of its virtual account per referred paying user.
- Ability to manually type in email addresses
Part 4: (25%)
- Full admin backend to manage everything. ANYTHING.
60 freelancers are bidding on average $1754 for this job
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project. I request you to visit private message board for our Web 2.0 Portfolio & further discussion. We believe in delivering Quality and Secure Project. Regards Webexpertz Team
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of work.please check the PMB for more detail.Thanks
I have recently developed back-end in Codeigniter with Responsive UI and i think we can use it in here i will show you the demo of it if you are interested. See PM for MY CI experience.
Hi, Thanks for your Proposal.YES I am a codeigniter specialist who can quickly understand requirements, read existing code and crank out solid, robust, tested code. please see PMB