PHP Data Management and Dashboard Application
This project was successfully completed by cse031sust02 for ₹29264 INR in 20 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹12500 - ₹37500 INR
Completed In20 days
The goal is to build a data management application in PHP using Laravel or CodeIgnitor (CI) framework. Our first preference is to use Laravel framework for this project. However if you choose to use CI then there has to be a strong and valid reason for not using Laravel for this project.
The primary requirements are summarized below:
- Must be a Responsive design
- 8-10 different Forms for data submission. This option has to be available only to authenticated users. Each form with have multiple data fields for submissions. Some of the forms must have provision to add content, Images, videos, text, URL, Date.
- Provision to Import/Upload data from XLS/CSV file and save to the DB as per a pre-defined structure
- Provision to Export data into XLS, CSV or PDF format
- The Form submitted by a contributor, need to be approved by a moderator before being saved to the database. The moderator should have option to edit, approver, reject, or delete any submission.
- Integration with WordPress for publishing approved contents. Incase WordPress integration is tough then you have to provide an integration for word press equivalent PHP script for blog style content publishing.
- Nearly 6 different user roles to be created (including admin).
- Search functionality to search for “submissions” based on Date, keyword or multi keyword search
- A Dashboard page to display charts and tables with data from the database. The dashboard must be configurable to display different data for different user roles
- Must have Login, User Registration and Password Reset functionality.
- Authenticated users will have a landing page based on their user role type. However there will be some common menu items.
- A page for making some simple analysis based on existing data in the database. The business logic will be as simple as creating an item name, select some drop-downs and check boxes followed by running some SQL query at the back end. This should pull analysis result from the database based on the selection made for the item. It should have provision to save analysis data for later use. Additionally there has to be option to edit or delete item and it’s analysis.
- Strong implementation of user authorization and authentication
- Admin page with the user and privilege management stuff
- 5 User roles (admin, contributor, moderator, org_admin and guest) to be created and strong implementation of permissions management need to be in place
- Follow industry standard secure coding practices
- Google re-CAPTCHA needs to be integrated with User Registration and Password Reset page.
The above project requirements are detailed in the attached PDF file.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online