Stop CodeIgniter redirecting every URL to homepage
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 2
Heres the situation:
- We have 3 Codeigniter websites on the server - both have been working great for 4 years.
- Our server techs upgraded to latest stable php. It caused weird problems with many sites on our server so we then reverted back to php 5.2
- then we discovered that [url removed, login to view] and 2 other websites (all CodeIgniter framework sites) have a problem were ANY url on those domains will go to their homepages and log page not found errors in their cpanel log files:
File does not exist: /home/brandenb/public_html/[url removed, login to view]
- Nothing has changed on these 3 sites. They have worked great for 4 years. Some kind of config must of changed on the server. Our server techs can't find any issue with the config.
- We tried a apache restart. no luck.
We need someone who lives and breathes CodeIgniter to correct this issue on all 3 sites.
I'm ready to hire someone right away. Can you fix this problem within a couple hours of being awarded the project?Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online