Coldfusion script to extract HTML/ images for website migration
This project is now closed with a project budget of $100 - $500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
I need a coldfusion programmer to design a coldfusion script or function which will do the following:
1) starting with the home page [url removed, login to view], create an index of every single page on the website.
2) Loop through the index. Grab each page.
For each page:
3) Extract everything inside the tags. Set the
4) Discard all font tags, div tags and "style" elements
5) Save each image to the following local directory:
6) Convert each "img" tag to a relative url:
7) Convert each local url (i.e., inside [url removed, login to view]) to a relative url
(ex. [[url removed, login to view]]"> becomes
[8) Save all PDF or media files to the following directory:
[9) Set all urls to PDF files to point to the relative directory:]
[10) Set a local variable "oldpathinfo" based on the page retrieved]
[Save the content as follows:]
[a) If the url is /pressroom/whatever]
[try to scrape a date off the page. If you can't get a date from the page, set it to 1/1/2000
take the first block inside a]
tag and assign it to a "firstpar" variable
call this function:
b) If the url is anything else:
call this function:
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Coldfusion MX 7
Windows Server 2003
This is for a migration to a new website/platform from the existing vendor.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online