We're looking for experienced ColdFusion developers/development firms to help us convert the attached ASP pages into ColdFusion.
In the attached zip file, we've three folders:
- **GeneralPages** - These ASP pages contain small snippets of code to show the usage of FusionCharts in a very generic way. There are around 12-13 basic ASP pages under sub-folders of this folder. You'll need to convert all of them and put them in same folder structure as in this zip.
- **BluePrintApp** folder contains FusionCharts v3 Blueprint application in ASP+Access. You'll need to convert it to ColdFusion + MS SQL. You can view this application live at <[url removed, login to view]>
- **Documentation** - This folder contains 7 HTML pages of documentation. The documentation explains how to use FusionCharts with different technologies. It's mostly code and based on code in GeneralPages folder. You'll need to update this documentation with the new code that you'll be developing for us.
We would need the best coding practices for these pages, as this is going to be Demo application/documentation for FusionCharts. Very clean and well commented code is essential. Refer to our ASP code to see how we've done things.
You'll need to host the code on your own server and demo it to us - before we can finalize it.
The documentation needs to be free of any errors (technical and grammatical both).
**Apart from the money involved in this project, we'll give you a free FusionCharts v3 Professional License (worth $499).**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ColdFusion + MS SQL