Convert HTML template to Mura CMS (ColdFusion)
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have a fully functional, tested, validated HTML template.
This HTML template needs to be converted to work inside Mura CMS (ColdFusion).
I am setting this as a fixed bid project, however, bid less if you have not worked with Mura CMS. ColdFusion expertise is a Must. I have limited time to get this completed. This will be an ongoing project for multiple templates for the right candidate.
How we will measure it:
1) The template will be converted using standard best practice, logical, breaking up of an HTML template into a CMS system.
2) Guidance and signoff will be given on which containers will be broken up which way.
3) Developer to provide all layouts in HTML site implemented and fully usable in Mura CMS
4) Developer will receive HTML template. They will be able to install Mura CMS on their own system to get it working.
I once again stress, that you should know ColdFusion, Ideally know Mura CMS and be comfortable and have prior experience in converting a fully validated and tested HTML template into a CMS system.
Where, and how you break up the templates to work in the CMS system will have to be discussed and approved by customer.
Mura CMS allows definition of different "containers", etc and ensuring not only the HTML design works properly in Mura CMS, but Mura CMS is not limited or hindered in usability will be a part of the acceptance testing for this case.
In closing, I am looking for a long term partner to convert many templates into Mura CMS for me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online