This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $149 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $200 USD
I am doing this project for my final year project. The title of my topic is Secure SMTP. Below are the requirement.
- need to code a client and a server application for sending and receiving email.
- need to implement PGP
-each client has a list of authenticated users.
- whenever a client trying to send an email to a new user an authorization email will be send to the new user by the server, it is an auto generated email that require the new user to reply and key in the generated numbers in the email. When the new user replied. Then only they will be added to the list. From there the client can send email to the new user and there is no more autentication needed.
- need full documentation & codes.
- need complete flow diagram.
- any recomendation are most welcome.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online