20 Short Jewelry Articles
This project was awarded to pisces22vw for $72.25 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for someone to write 20 quality articles based on a list of keyword phrases related to jewelry, much of it from a fashion and consumer perspective.
Each article must be a minimum of 250 words and up to 300+ words in length and use the keyword density rules supplied by me.
The goal is to create relevant articles that readers feel are informative that also do well in the search engines.
All content you provide must be original and publishable by me with no fear of infringing on someone's copyright. Articles that are borrowed, copied or compiled from other sources will not be accepted. No copy and paste material.
Please include a sample of your writing with your bid.
If we work well together you can expect more projects in the future.
1. Articles must be original content and publishable with my name as the author.
2. Articles must be submitted as text files with no formatting. Just line breaks between the description,headline and paragraphs.
3. Each article must be submitted as an individual text file.
4. the files must be named after the keyword with dashes instead of spaces. Example: [url removed, login to view]
5. Please carefully check spelling and grammar before submitting. If an article doesn't meet my satisfaction, I may ask you to edit the article until I am satisfied with the final work.
6. Please, fluent English writers only.
7. All deliverableswill be considered "work for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. I will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online