Software engineering documenation
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $15 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $20 USD
I am looking for professional software engineers with good professional documentation skills to write a report
for me. I have an inventory management system that I wrote using php. I need a software engineer that can write a
professional documentation for me. The report has already been started but I dont have time to continue with it. I would
prefer the report to be around 150 Pages.
The documenation should contain
1) Use-case model of the system.
3) data flow diagrams (level 0 and uptill where u think its enough.)
4) Sequence diagrams for the use-cases.
5) testing and evaluation. (using test cases black box testing.)
The report has already been started I am done with the relational schema and ER-model etc..you need to continue from where I
have left it off.
This is an easy project and easy money for anyone who knows Software engineering well. Good work on this project will earn
you more software-engineering related projects.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online