Edit 100 PHP files
This project was awarded to hassaan39 for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1. First of all, all PHP files must be renamed to replace underscores with dashes. If you connect words with underscores, what you end up with is one huge word. Not so with hyphens. So instead of [url removed, login to view], rename to this-is-a-file-name.php.
2. After you've renamed the PHP files, rename the image files
A. Replace spaces with hyphens.
B. Convert all upper case characters to lower case characters.
Example: The file "Albertville Outlet [url removed, login to view]" should read "[url removed, login to view]".
3. THEN, copy each PHP file into the corresponding image folder. We only need one image per PHP-file. There might've be instances where we have two, we just want one.
4. When you've renamed all files and moved the PHP files into the correct folder, you need to edit each PHP file and edit this variable here:
'[url removed, login to view]' => 'nor the alternative text... I'll do them');
Put the correct image file name inside the single ticks on the left and author some alternative text (ALT text) between the tick marks on the right. ALT text is just a short description of the image, like
Here's the outside of the Albertville Mall
Picture of the Albertville Mall
Vary the text that you use, please.
A. It is very important that you us a simple text editor (not MSWord).
B. Also, instead of "proper" ticks, like ` or ´, use '. You might notice that I've prefixed the ' in I'll in the alternative text in the example above with a \. Putting a \ in front of the ' tells PHP not to stop when defining the variable. It's not the correct tick mark!
Please only bid if you understand the requirements!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online