Excel price book update
This project was awarded to ExcelWiz for $17 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
I am updating my sheet of prices for products and I need someone who can take advantage of excel formulas and scripting to take an existing excel price sheet and update all prices.
There are about 100 pages (1 workbook) and 16 columns of prices. The top row for each page needs to be rounded up to the nearest 10 dollars and then increased by 6%. Then each row needs to be a percentage discount from the top row using a lookup table.
I want all cells to be a formula so that changing the top row will changes all cells for the page.
I want a lookup table so that the percentage for each type of item ie ottoman/love seat/char can be specified for all styles.
I want the price FIRST rounded UP to the nearest 10 dollars
I want the price second increased by 6%
I want a second set of styles increased by 60%
I want all prices rounded to the nearest dollar in the end
6% and 60% should be a lookup value also.
Note: If you copy the formula all the way down from the top row, you need to have a special case for when the row name is "sofa & love seat" because this is the main price that all prices are based on.
If you copy the formula all the way down, you need a special case for when cells are blank.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Oct 25, 2006 2:26:54 PM:
I will be providing a sample workbook for bidders to see as an example.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online