Record Keeping Software Management System
1. Browser admin Interface Password protected
2. With Menu Options
3. Enter Movie Info (Will prompt user to enter movie info and actors who participates in that movie)
4. Enter Actor Info (Will prompt user to enter actor info and the Movies actor participates)
5. Search/Find Actor by all Fields
6. View/Edit, Add
7. Search Movie By All Fields
8. Search By Clip Number (Clip Number cover a range such as: 1-20, 79-82, or a single clip 22-22) will bring all actors info that appears in the movie for the selected range.
9. Search all movies Actor Appears..etc..
10. No duplicates, solid data base design
11. Nice Simple user interface
12. Allow Read only user function for webmasters online-Password protected
13. Create small user manual- 1-2 pages with exact table info required for installation.
14. Need to be in cold fusion and in PHP
15. SQL Export Function
16. Picture Upload function
17. see example: [url removed, login to view]
Database Tables Requirement:
ID Number (Drive License/Passport #)
ID Location (State/Country Issued)
Picture File (Picture Name of Scanned License)
Movie Name -
DOP (Date of Production)
Clips (Allow Null)
Another Reference Table?? (If needed)
Need 2 versions :1. Cold Fusion/SQL/ACCESS 2. PHP/MYSQL ADDITION: Another Table of Clients Info Fields: ClientName, CLientID, Status(A=Active,I=INactive) with CategoryID Field that will also be in The Movie Table. Each Movie will have a category ID. So Client Who Access our system(Read only) will only be able to see record keeping info on teh categories or movies he purchased or has rights to view...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).