We require a script that can be regularly executed as a server cron process to build a comprehensive, accurate hierarchical taxonomy of parts products (Part) from the following URL (Source Site):
[url removed, login to view]
Key requirements for the script:
Ideally PHP. Otherwise, in order of preference: [url removed, login to view], Python, Ruby.
- It must create, rename, update, and delete Parts and Elements.
- It must provide the following details about each Element/Part:
UI (where appropriate either image or image + coordinates)
- It must create a MySQL database with a fully normalised schema.
- It must email notifications (success,error) with details of process execution.
- It must not make too many concurrent requests to the Source Site.
- It must complete within a reasonable timeframe.
- It must reliably execute (<1% failure rate); consider handling of transient HTTP error codes
Preferences for the script:
- It should run with a minimum memory and CPU footprint.
- It should be resilient to changes in the underlying structure of the source site.
14 freelancers are bidding on average £607 for this job