Develop and extend an User Interface by use of shortcuts and menu
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 3
I need a coder to extend the UI on a project by using Hotkeys like (Delete Key). The project link is the following:
[url removed, login to view]
Right now, the interface only delete thes link between the two table. But I want to be able to delete the either rows on both table. Here is list of task that need to be done.
1. Make the rows of table selectable
2. Ctrl + Click for mulitiple row selection
3. Add a checkbox on the first column of the each table, and connection the row selection on its basis.
4. Add a checkbox on the first column of the header column of each table and add functionality to select all and select none
5. The delete button on the bottom should identify which deletion task is currently being executed and should trigger the related function to delete the data.
6. The delete function for either table must initiate a jQuery based AJAX function and delete the rows from the database table. (Details will be provided later)
7. Add a context menu(Menu that pop ups when user right click) on both table to delete a single selected or multiple selected row.
8. The delete key (on the keyboard) should perform all the above mentioned deletion task and operate smoothly.
The code submitted should be well documented and all the changes done should be notified properly. While adding elements and naming functions, the name should follow proper standard..
Deadline: 2 days
Budget: $30Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online