I need an excel macro that will convert a CSV file to HTML or PHP format that I will paste on a page on my zen cart website.
CSV lacks pricing information so I have to manually input such field. CSV is also received on a weekly basis so Excel file must retain pricing information inserted previously. I have summarized procedure below, feel free to ask any questions.
The process is as following:
1. CSV is opened and inserted into Excel. Columns are set up accordings.
2. Pricing column is added. Dialog is opened asking pricing for each entry. Value is saved in the field.
3. Macro then outputs a txt file with full HTML or PHP.
On the next week the following will happen:
1. Previous Excel file is opened.
2. Macro imports new CSV file.
3. Macro will only add new entrys from CSV file and request pricing. It will also delete any entries that are no longer in the CSV.
3. Macro then outputs txt file.
I will be providing CSV file, formatted Excel file (that i manually created as template).
CSV file has about a total of 200-300 lines.
Ask any questions you may have.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $61 for this job
Hi, I can do it. I'm programmer for years and very familiar with vba for excel. which version of excel you need ( 2003,2007,2010 for windows or 2008, 2011 for Mac)? Looking forward to hearing you, Cuong NH
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 year of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.