This is a two part project:
Part 1: Create an assembly language ActiveX DLL that contains two objects:
* HTTP Downloader Object ??" please include methods / properties to support:
* * Include support for request HTTP headers
* Include support for form headers
* Allow GETS / POSTS
* Time Out property to cancel operation
* Retrieve HTTP error / response code
* Retrieve complete HTTP error body
* Retrieve HTTP response
* Retrieve HTTP response header
* Support for binary downloads
* Support for basic authentication
* Support for proxy servers
* Direct socket programming
* Simultaneous Object ??" please include methods / properties to support:
* * This object should support adding multiple HTTP downloader objects ??" perhaps an array of them
* A Method for launching all HTTP download objects
* An Event when all HTTP download objects are either done or timed out
Part 2: A sample C# Windows Form Application that shows how an Interop for the ActiveX DLL created in the above part work.
It is a requirement that the first two objects are written in ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE.
Please do not bid on this project if you do not know how to program in assembly language or do not understand socket programming.
We require the source code to all components in this project so we can compile it at our site as well.
I have some other projects available also. I am looking for a fast turnaround on this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000 / Windows XP