IT Consultant: Back-end website development
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $72 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $50 USD / hour
A leading Middle East think tank in Washington DC is looking for a PHP-experienced technical consultant to troubleshoot and support back-end development of its Drupal-based website. The technical consultant will:
- Meet the Web Editor and perform a site audit to identify minor problems in the PHP code of the website as well as security concerns.
- Develop and enact a plan for solving existing issues at a predetermined hourly rate. Issues may include content archiving and date display bugs, video compatibility issues and content restriction problems.
Upon successful and satisfactory completion of the above tasks, the technical consultant may be further contracted to:
- Develop new content layout options as needed by the Web Editor, including building new sidebars, content hubs and other front-end features.
- Implement marketing features, including an RSS feed and a more sophisticated mailing list opt-in.
- Train existing staff on Drupal content management best practices, including on security updates and content creation.
To be considered for this project, please send an introductory letter, along with hourly rates and examples of previous work on php-heavy and/or drupal-based websites.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online