Content migration into Drupal 7 website from CSV files exported from old CMS (not Drupal)
This project was successfully completed by pablotorres for $154 AUD in 21 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Completed In21 days
We are looking for a freelancer to help us migrate the content from an CSV file that was exported from an old CMS into a new Drupal 7 website. We would be happy for the job to be done through a script or using Drupal modules. The job will require you to:
- Set up a copy of the website
- Manipulate the CSV files so that they can be imported properly - it might require some iterations until we are happy with how the content is looking in the test site and it might need soem clean up of the content
- Reorganise some folders so that files from the old site can be imported appropriately
- Once we are happy with how the import is looking, we will give you details of our new site so that the content can be uploaded.
- See example of CSV file attached with a few rows of data. real CSV files will be obviously much larger.
In order to be considered you MUST include:
- Start with the name of the first field of the first row of the first column. This is to make sure you have read this description and have looked at the CSV file
- Approach you will use, either through a module or through a script and which one you would use in each case.
Feel free to PM for more details but you MUST include the details I have mentioned above for me to ensure you have read the instructions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online