Drupal 7 Customization
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $263 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
- Fix main image slider and all other images
Basically we need to fix the images to fit in the slider and dont get
cut off, we are using image styles in Drupal 7 for different image
- Create home pages sort of view for the Lifestyle, Travel and Tenders section.
We want the customized homepage view of for Main Categories Lifestyle,
Traval and Tender section we want to show the stories from their
subcategories. We are using static Drupal menu module + taxonomies
- When user is logged in we want to show Logout and My Profile links
in the header section.
- Weather block must have search box for user to select this city for
the weather display and save into his account and cookie.
- Grid view for Phone directory and website directory.
We want to show some kind of grid with filterable countries. We also
want to introduce categories or grouping of entries such as Hospitals,
Entertainments, Ministries etc. Change emergency contact numbers to
Important phone numbers.
- Stock widget (may be in future).
We want exactly the same stock widget as [url removed, login to view] and data should be
coming from third party services for this. With Middle East section as
- Ability to login via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Drupal.
We want user to login via their above social networks. We want to
store this user to system as well for demographic data purposes.
- Ability to comment via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Drupal.
We want to mix Drupal and above social networks comment system in the
something like Disqus plugin.
- Ability to share news on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Ability to auto post news on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn
pages (not news feed / user wall) to official account's pages.
- Add currency converter to the sidebar as per previous website
- All the above features to website must be responsive and much be
working on all modern browsers including desktop and mobile browsers.
We are using media queries in CSS to handle this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online