What I need is this:
- Module checks 10-20 EXTERNAL websites (use CURL!) for text like this updated01/11/2013
- Stores dates for each website in database like this: Name, URL, LastUpdate
- Displays all of the data in a neat table
- Create a cronjob in Drupal that automatically fetches the data once in 24 hours
- Every time the date "LastUpdate" for a row has changed it should send out an email alert to a list of subscribers with a notice "Row 'Name' has changed"- please use the DRUPAL module Simplenews for this so people can easily subscribe to the alerts
- Put a subscribe box below the table
- The table should be cached so it won't retrieve the table on every page request!
My budget for this is $200-250, please let me know details via PM
I will provide a list of URL's after awarding the project
Thank you for your bids
8 freelancers are bidding on average $249 for this job
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
Hello, I'm interested in helping with this project. I am a Drupal expert and will have no problem creating this module for you. Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to working with you! -Aaron