Drupal: Remove unnecessary admin items and write short "how-to" manual
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $138 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
A small, boutique e-commerce site needs a simple "how-to" manual for new users. Instructions should be clearly written and assume no Drupal knowledge of the user. The manual would contain the following instructions:
1. complete walk-throughs for adding new products [including product photo, new text, category affiliation, etc]
2. complete walk-throughs for editing pages and products [in general, changing photos, changing prices, changing text, changing photos on the homepage image crawl]
3. uploading PDFs using a custom-built PDF uploader
4. Embedding Youtube/Vimeo videos
Also, any admin menu items that aren't necessary or no longer serve a function on the site, should be turned off. This job should go quickly for a Drupal expert, as the list of instructions is short and the site is simple.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online