This is a project for integrating the [url removed, login to view] API with Drupal. The project specifications are as follows:
1. Create a new Drupal 7.x site with the following specifications::
* Content Type: "Freelancer" with all the Fields which Freelancer API provides.
* See an xml example @ [url removed, login to view]
* List of Fields for "Freelancer" required: url, id, username, logo_url, profile_logo_url, reg_unixtime, reg_date, company, currency, timezone, gold, address_country, address_city, hourlyrate, rating_avg, rating_count, provider_rating_avg, provider_rating_count, buyer_rating_avg, buyer_rating_count
* Taxonomy Vocabularies (tags): "Expertise" (the User's categories under <jobs><item /></jobs> should be stored as tags; new tags should be created on-the-fly if they don't already exist).
2. Copy the [url removed, login to view] User Search Form ([url removed, login to view]) on the Drupal site using the Drupal Form API. You can convert the "Expertise" & "Country" Fields into multi-select instead of checkboxes for simplicity.
3. The form should perform a search using [url removed, login to view] API for Users/GetUsersBySearch ([url removed, login to view]).
4. For each Search Result, get the [url removed, login to view] User Details ([url removed, login to view]) and store each User's details as a "Freelancer" Node in Drupal with all information available.
5. The User should also be properly tagged with Terms from the "Expertise" Vocabulary as provided by the [url removed, login to view] API.
6. The System should update the available "Freelancer" Nodes with latest information once a week on Cron Runs. This needs to be configurable, see point 7 below.
7. Provide a Configuration Form for changing the Freelancer API Key details and . Only use the JSON as the data interchange format. Assume json_encode/decode functions to be available in PHP.
* The application must obey all [url removed, login to view] API Rules ([url removed, login to view]) with respect to authentication, gathering information & data polling/request limits.
* Any custom code developed should follow Drupal Coding Standards ([url removed, login to view]).
Please let us know if you have any queries. Thank you for your time!