Group/User Events - Meetup.com Style
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $594 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We would like to expand our event functionality to something similar to Meetup.com. We would like to improve how Group Organizers are able to create events and how people are able to sign up (RSVP) for an event with the following functionality:
1. Write how many additional guests they would like to bring (ex. +1, +2).
2. Show a count list of the number of people attending and how many spots are left.
3. Users should be able to cancel their RSVP.
4. Show a countdown list of the number of “days, hours, min, and seconds” till the event.
5. Theme the upcoming events page currently being used to appear similar to the upcoming event page on [url removed, login to view]
Paid Events (Ubercart or Commerce)
1. Allow members to pay for an event, if there is an entrance fee, as soon as they signup for an event.
2. Allow members to pay for multiple tickets at once.
3. Adjust the count list of the number of people attending and how many spots are left after someone has paid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online