We would like to expand our event functionality to something similar to Meetup.com. We would like to improve how Group Organizers are able to create events and how people are able to sign up (RSVP) for an event with the following functionality:
1. Write how many additional guests they would like to bring (ex. +1, +2).
2. Show a count list of the number of people attending and how many spots are left.
3. Users should be able to cancel their RSVP.
4. Show a countdown list of the number of “days, hours, min, and seconds” till the event.
5. Theme the upcoming events page currently being used to appear similar to the upcoming event page on [url removed, login to view]
Paid Events (Ubercart or Commerce)
1. Allow members to pay for an event, if there is an entrance fee, as soon as they signup for an event.
2. Allow members to pay for multiple tickets at once.
3. Adjust the count list of the number of people attending and how many spots are left after someone has paid.
We have an existing Drupal website where we can create event for people to sign up for. Through this project, we would like to improve the user experience by displaying additional information on the event page and allow users to sign up and pay for an event (we suggest the commerce or ubercart module for this). Since this is a project to add additional features to a current website, it is no necessery to.bid as if its a new website you need to create. Please only bid if you have experience adding e-commerce functionality to a drupal website.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $643 for this job
Greetings. We understand that you require an E-Commerce Web Portal. Professional Communication, Creative Designs and Quality Collaboration - Web3Solutions will exactly provide you that! Kindly Refer to PM.