I am working with a distribution client and we need to develop a simple PHP application for importing, saving to mysql, and handling inventory reports. (from .csv)
Some of things we need to perform:
1. Upload .csv reports, parse data and store it in MySQL database.
2. Compare and verify information from .csv reports with other .csv reports.
3. Apply mathematical formulas (basic excel-like formulas) to use on mysql tables.
4. Ability to create custom reports (outputs) based on mysql information. (for example: create a report with only the rows that have "x" value.)
5. Must have basic front-end skills for building a basic HTML5/CSS front end with dynamic tables.
More detailed information and plan details will be given to qualified bidders.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $300 for this job
Hi there, I would like to work on this since I have a strong experience with MySQL as well as manipulating CSV files (import/export/generate). I would like to get more details. Thanks in advance.
Hi... I'm a 12 year experienced, programmer, I'm currently working on similar projects, I will deliver fast, High quality code... thanks for considering my proposal