Looking for someone to integrate a forum for one of our sites.
I'm torn between Xoops & vBulletin
Needs to know both platforms well to integrate quickly (1-2 weeks).
Must match current site - all graphics to be provided.
Some things I'd like on the forum, which I believe are normal parts of a forum:
- search function
- all must register to post
- upload or link to image - can it be resized to be small?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Unsure of platform
Hosted on [url removed, login to view]