Authorization server in PHP / MYSQL
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 6
Looking for .php script(s) that will do the following: Build table AUTH (if it doesn't exist in MYSQL database) that contains the following fields in each record: s (80 chars; unique key) c (80 chars) p (80 chars) d (80 chars) f (80 chars) l (80 chars) i (80 chars) x (integer, default 0 value) y (integer, default 0 value) -=-=-=-= when a user submits something like: [url removed, login to view] php looks up ABCDEFGH as key in field s in MYSQL database. if value ABCDEFGH is not found in AUTH table, then php creates new record in table AUTH with value of s as the key, and user's values of c and p are stored in other fields of that new record. Store current date/time (string) in text fields d and f. Store user's IP address in field i. Return value 'OK A' to user. if record with key value ABCDEFGH is found in table, then php checks if the user's c value matches the value in the c field in that record (key ABCDEFGH) in the database. If c values match, then update the database record such that y=y+1, f=current date, and then return 'OK B'. If c values don't match, then update the database record such that x=x+1, l=current date, i=user's IP and return 'LMNO' (the last four characters of the database's c value) to the user. Note that the user could supply different values of s, c and p. Script should create new records for each new value of s. That's it! Should be really simple for a knowledgeable programmer. If you want to impress me, then send a URL to a working prototype with your bid. Ask questions or make suggestions if this is easier to do some other way. Will be hosted at Yahoo hosting.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* PHP * MYSQLGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online