<[url removed, login to view]>
password: will be given upon bid acceptance
The payment site must be set up to work properly
Payment site (login and password)
[url removed, login to view]
Password: will be given upon bid acceptance
The server it resides on can do ASP extensions, but it doesn’t run Access databases. It's strictly MySQL
I have a file I will need uploaded to change the face of it. The person whom takes on the project must know how to upload this file
You have to upload these files in your web folder and have remove the already available thr...
but only remove index,or default or home whtever your home page file name and philosophy,contact,faq do'nt remover register and authentication files becz this web will work with them...if your previous system working means sending mail then it will also otherwise no you have to do else or you can also give this task to us but you have to pay more............
waiting for work acceptance.....
An Administration panel:
* change the text on the site
* To have the ability to use various fonts
* the ability for the text to have various colors
* The administration panel must have a section, when the clients fill out the questionnaire that they must fill out all pieces of the questionnaire, and that information needs to go into a table or preferably a database for me to manage which resides on the website in the administration section
* I need an administration calendar that mirrors the calendar that the user uses.
* My calendar should be automatically populated with client’s birthdays? And send me a two day advance notice
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Oct 7, 2006 12:37:30 PM:
please post bid ASAP
Additional DescriptionThe perspective client goes through the site….That person goes to new client logon, is prompted to go to the form to fill out. Fills out the form and that information goes to me. The client should get an automatic email with their logon and ID, and a notice saying I will contact them. Perhaps the wording can say something along the lines of thank you for choosing KarmaKlean. You're a valued customer, Rachael will be contacting you shortly to set up a time to talk and visit your apartmentOnce they get their logon, they can log into the site and view the [url removed, login to view] I need the calendar to do is reflect the amount of openings available for each day.
1. Once the person picks the day, I need the calendar to prompt them for by-weekly, one time, weekly, or monthly cleaning. **_This server cannot do MS's ASP and SQL. The scripting language of choice on this box will be PHP with mySQL running RedHat Linux._**
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work