CSS Updates to Movable Type Website
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $200 USD
- Total Bids 4
This project consists of making some revisions to the CSS template as well as applicable updates to the Movable Type administration area to accommodate design changes. Ticket Intel is a Website where visitors will can read useful information on how to buy and sell tickets online, as well as find the latest news and information on concerts, sports and theater events. Below are the key requirements for this project (see attached WinZip file for screenshots and additional detail): Revise Home Page and General Content Template design: 1. Revised global navigation treatment. 2. Add Ticket IQ “Coming Soon?? Box. 3. Add “Sell tickets?? Box. 4. Replace “Featured Partners?? links with logos. 5. Remove Google AdSense from right-hand side. Revised Landing Page design: 1. Same global navigation and left-hand column revisions as home and general content pages as specified above. 2. Revised Tour Dates and Artist Copy display. Miscellaneous Revisions: 1. Fix all site defects including missing “comments?? sections on some landing pages, missing title tags and page descriptions. 2. Other minor items as needed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- Movable Type - Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online