Chess-Integration for typo3
I want to have a chess-playing-possibility with some special-features on a typo3-Site. Here the goal:
On my site a Grand-Master will challenge my whole community. This works out with a voting-system for the one side of the board.
First the Grandmaster makes a move. Then the Community has a specified time to vote about their move. There is no "offer ov moves", everyone just klicks the move he prefears and after the deadline has come then the move with the most votes is made. Then the Gradmaster makes a turn again.
The move-Imput should be easy in HTML with mouse-clicks. Since some months I play chess at [[url removed, login to view]], this is the easy (also easy-grafic) and user-friendly play I love.
Each User in the community should only be allowed to give one vote each move. Also only logged-in Users should be able to move.
I want NO Diskussion about the move, which is actually done. But for older moves it is okay to have a Discussion. There could be a little Guestbook for each move or a connection to my Forum (vBulletin), which generates each time a new thread when the move is done.
´cause this is an interesting project I would like to have some other possibilities and Extensions for later:
1. Put on a group vs. group-Game (both sides are controlled by a group)
2. Give the Users a chance, to play single games with each other.
3. Set up a little tournament for the users on the website.
The "easy" thing is: In all cases the Users are playing. The chess-rules must be integrated, but there is no need for a chess-engine or any kind of Intelligence at the programm, ´cause nobody will play against the computer. ;-)
Before I start this project there have to be some other projects completet, so I will set up a long deadline. Feel free to experimente about it. ;-)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).