Hello, I need the following done for a current website that was designed in PHP.... Keep in mind, THIS IS NOT A PROJECT FOR A NEW WEBSITE, I ONLY NEED YOU TO ADD A CLIENT LOGIN SECTION TO THE CURRENT WEBSITE WHERE CLIENTS CAN LOGIN TO VIEW AND DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS.
1. They want a log-in section on their website for contractors they work with. What this section is intended to do is be a holding area where the contactors they work with can go and look at the different projects the company currently has going. Once the contractor logs in, there would be a list of the projects and within the projects, there would be different documents for that project. Some of these documents will be upwards of 20MB. So, they're large files. The contractor could then go open up the files and either print them off or save them for later use.
2. They initially asked for an FTP account to be integrated into their site. Do you think they need an FTP Account? or can we utilize their current server to do this?
3. This is essentially just a client login section for their website.
4. This client login section will need to be made so it's very easy for the owner to upload new documents, name them and all.
I want suggestions as to how you think the best way for them to upload and store the documents. FTP account or their shared server they currently are hosting their website with?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) The winning bidder must contact me and send me a proposal for what they're going to do within 24 hours of the bid being awarded to them. If no contact is made, I will cancel their bid and award it to another coder.
5) I require this to be completed within 1 weeks time frame
6) I require the coder to be in contact with me via email and instant messenger, so that we can speak.